:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Sunday, January 28, 2007 ::

:: Quick Hits ::
No football today. Booooo =-(

You can't please all the people all the time... and those people were at my restaurant last week.

I was going to blog about getting high the first time (ever, seriously)... but I forgot.

With the Super Bowl coming into town next weekend, there's a possibility that some football players will be at our restaurant this week. I'm looking forward to possibly having Peyton Manning eat here and tell me "CUT THAT MEAT!"

If you buy a canoe, paint it black so it'll never tip.

I was working behind the bar the other day and I was doing fine till someone came up and asked for a drink completely out of his ass. Has anyone actually heard of a Singapore Gin Sling? Or was that guy just making things up?

PItchers and catchers report in two months.

There was a gay cruise leaving Miami Beach this week and my section was innudated with gay guys on Friday. I'm secure in my own masculinity but nothing makes you overplay your masculinity like having a ten-top of fabulously groomed men throwing winks at me.

Apparently, I'm attactive to gay men. Which I guess is sorta flattering but I'd much rather be attractive to straight women. Pretty ones.

Completely unrelated but my turtle just winked at me.

Go Colts.

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 5:04 PM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?