:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Thursday, March 16, 2006 ::

:: I'm in a Good Place. ::
I was talking to one of the bartenders this afternoon (we do that a lot during lunch shifts since it's not like there's any actual customers to wait on, but that's another post) about the women we're dating and he recomended a restaurant that he thought I should take Dani to (Did I mention yet that she has the same name as me? That's also another post). It's a a Four Star place called Wish (as in, "I wish I could afford to eat there") and he was raving about the place. Being as it he's had years of experience in the food service industry, I trust his taste but it was quite a bit out of my price range.

Me: Besides, Dani's more of a burger and fries kinda girl.

LI: M is too but every now and then, for special occasions, she likes to baby up stuff. We don't go to places like that very often but when we do, we go laaarrge.

M: Ah, that's cool. And I would but the last "nice" place we went to was the Cafeteria and she was complaining about the prices.

LI: Really?

M: She said to me afterwards that I spend too much money on her. When was the last time you ever heard a girl say that?

LI: (Pause) Wow, you're in a good place. You're in a REALLY good place.

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 1:38 AM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?