:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Monday, February 27, 2006 ::

:: Marking Territory ::
I've never cheated on any girl I've dated in my life. Granted, most of those relationship never lasted long enough but, whatever. MG knows this. She also discovered that my neck bruises easily, which came as something of a surprise to me. I run around playing sports falling, getting knocked around, running into other players and such and I get the occasional scrape and nothing more, but if she so much as breathes on my neck, I get a hickey.

So she's gotten into the habit of sucking on my neck every now and then in a fairly noticeable area as a way of "marking her territory" so "those dirty skanks stay away from my man." She says this with a playful tone and she does trust me completely (she even gave me her PIN numbers), and it doesn't really bother me or anything but I'm kinda curious: has any other guy experienced anything like this? Girls? This something you do often and I'm just really, really out of the loop here?

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 5:43 PM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?