:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 ::

:: Only in South Beach ::
I was at the local Publix yesterday shopping for groceries and I saw a couple of women sporting two extremes of what I guess is trendy fashion these days. Both were blonde, one was about my height, slender, nice legs. The other was shorter (about 5'5"), curvier, little bit of a pooch, great ass.

- The tall one was wearing a skirt that was so short that even when she bent over to grab some fruit that was around waist level, she'd expose some of her lower butt cheeks as well as a pair of lacy black boy-short panties.

- The curvier one was wearing these white, not-quite opaque pants that were so low-cut that not only could you see the thong-induced tanline on her lower back, but when she turned around and started walking in my direction, I think I saw - though I may have been imagining it - her clitoris peeking out.

(Keep in mind, I'm not complaining. It's not like they were sporting cameltoe. At least not that time. Although... ahh never mind.)

On a different note, while playing tennis, there's this woman that sometimes shows up wearing a tube top. Which I guess compliments what seemed to be a pretty thick layer of makeup. I mean, it's either makeup or plastic surgery done one too many times.

And it's not just women either. Remember my post about old guys in speedos? I also want to point out that guys wearing see-through shirts, or fishnet anything is just WRONG. But again, not nearly as wrong as wearing nut-huggers away from the beach or outside the gym (or outside the privacy of your own place). I realize that guys may go slack-jawed at the sight of a woman wearing a really tight halter top but women don't react the same way. If they're looking and pointing, they're not looking at you, they're laughing at you. Ok?

Seriously...

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 12:41 AM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?