:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Friday, July 22, 2005 ::

:: MY EYES!!! ::
Little note for you male readers: If you're a gym rat and you like to show off the results of your vanity gone haywire, that's fine. If you like to display your bulked up arms by wearing a two-sizes-too-small tank top that says "These Guns are Registered" that's fine. If you think that it's ok to be wearing that even if you're in your late 40s - early 50s, and your overly tanned, sun-damaged patch of upholstry - otherwise known as "skin" - has more wrinkles than an elephant's left asscheek, I guess that's fine too.

However, wearing aqua-blue nuthugger hotpants in public? That is not fine. Nor is it fine to wear that and sit in a table that's both in close proximity to mine and directly in my line of sight. NOT cool. But if you're not gonna heed those requests, then at least try to not to bend over so everyone in the restaurant can see the outline of your thong. Ok? And it's not like we were deliberately searching for evidence, either. It’s just that your choice of, uhh, underpants were about as easy to notice as Heidi Klum's nipples underneath a wet T-shirt.

I mean seriously, a guy in hotpants is bad enough but, a thong?!? I have no problems if a guy wants to explore his inner drag queen but please, go fag out on your own time.

Anyway, rant over. I'm gonna gouge out my eyeballs now.

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 9:36 AM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?