:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Thursday, March 31, 2005 ::

:: God Save the Queen... ::
So I'm in London right now sitting in an Internet cafe. My travel schedule (or sheh-doo-uhl as they say here) included and EIGHT HOUR layover at Heathrow, which really kinda sucks for someone who just sat on a plane for seven hours. Luckily it's easy to get back and forth from the airport using the tube (subway) into Paddington Station. From there, Kensington Park is brief walk and you can see Kensington Palace, where Queen Victoria was born. Apparently.

So about London. I only have a 3-hour sample to work off of but so far as I can tell, the sun doesn't exist here. But the architecture is magnificent, and the feeling you get walking around is that there's a lot of ancient history. What a beautiful city. It's too bad I have to head back to the airport in an hour but it's cool since I have a 5-hour layover when I return so I know exactly where to go next time.

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 9:48 AM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?