:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Sunday, October 27, 2002 ::

WOW. How 'bout them Angels? Down 5-0 in the 7th inning and they come back with six runs to win the crucial game 6. I'm telling you, they're gonna go all the way. Not only because of the way the Halos are playing but the because Gaints are completely demoralized by this loss.

I started watching the game a little late and it was already 5-0 in the 6th inning when I switched on the TV. Upon seeing the score, I said to myself, rather dryly, "great, we have the Giants right where we want them." Because that's what the Angels do. They give up leads and lull the opposing team into a false sense of security. After which they somehow come back in one huge inning and take the game. God bless that Monkey.

But seriously, I know they're a great team known for comebacks and all but this is getting a little crazy. My friend the Giant-hater is having ulcers because of games like these. Oh, and I love this part; if I heard correctly, the Giants have lost every game that Bonds has homered in this last series. To which I say, go Barry!!! In fact, do whatever you want. Be self-aggrandizing. Be truculent with the media. You can even take those extended walks between pitches (make yourself a sandwich if you'd like). You go hit them home runs, accumilate that otherworldy batting average/slugging percentage, pad your stats and win yourself the batting title. This way you'll seal your place in baseball history as the greatest hitter never to win the World Series.

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 5:35 AM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?