:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Monday, October 07, 2002 ::

Welcome to Planet Dan-E. I am your host and author, Dan-E. First off, a caveat: My knowledge of html is virtually zero, so if not for Blogger's templates, this would be the plainest looking weblog page ever. If you're looking for an attractive site or posts filled with links to my various and what will occasionally be arcane references, look elsewhere.

Second caveat, and on a deeper level. I have no idea what direction this blog thing is going to go. It could be a semi-amusing collection of my random thoughts, a platform for me to pontificate on various current issues, or perhaps a way of slowly releasing all the skeletons I have in my closet (or not). Nor do I have any idea how long or how regularly I'll be doing this. I could still be posting weekly three years for now, or I could realize that this is not for me and shut it down by next month.

At the very least, you should find my posts entertaining. Thanks for coming and read on!

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 9:04 PM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?