:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Friday, October 11, 2002 ::

I just got back from small group - back to the office, by the way - and I was thinking about one of the activities we did tonight. We split up the guys and girls and had each group make a list of positive attributes one might look for in the opposite gender. The guys group (which I was in, just in case you're confused) came up with a fairly comprehensive list. Things like honesty, good cook, Godly, passionate, loyal, Cantonese, just to name a few. What kinda scared me about the women's group was that they needed an entire notepad to list their needs. Wha? We just barely filled one sheet of paper on both sides and they're asking for more paper? *COUGHhmCOUGH* Good gawd.

Anyway, that got me thinking about a conversation I had with a different group of friend a few weeks ago. What five qualities must a woman have to draw my interest? In no particular order, here they are:

1. A pulse. No necrophilia for me.
2. A four limbs, preferably intact.
3. Disease-free. Enough said.
4. A complete disinterest in (my) physical appearance. Which is good for some who looks like me
5. A fairly good grasp of the English language. No FOBs, please.

So there you have it. And while I realize my standards seem quite high, I know there are women that fit the above qualifications out there. If any of you readers know this woman, hook it up dude!

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 3:34 AM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?