:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Monday, October 28, 2002 ::

The Angels win the World Series! The Angels win the World Series! The Angels win the World Series! Or rather, being a Dodgers fan first it's more along the lines of the Giants lose!!! The Giants lose!!! The Giants lose!!! I take back what I said the other day. The Giants did not lose because they were dejected from losing Game 6. I sensed some defiance and from-the-heart effort from some players. No. They were shut down because that Lackey kid pitched one hell of a game.

World Champion Anaheim Angels. That just sounds odd. All those years of near misses and talk of "potential" and now these guys finally pull it off. It's not quite as dramatic as say, the Clippers being world champs or the Bengals taking the Super Bowl but I don't think anyone expected the Halos win. I didn't. I though it'd be a Twins/Dodgers (hoping for, really) but then, what the hell do I know. Not just win but in the way they did it. They certainly gave us more than their fair share of heart-pounding and gut-wrenching moments. Great for them, though.

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 11:36 PM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?