:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Friday, December 01, 2006 ::

:: Nine Layers ::
I forget whose blog I found this on but since I hadn't posted anything in a while, this is a good way to get back into it.

LAYER ONE:
Name: Dan-E
Birth date: 1974
Birthplace: Earth
Current Location: Miami, FL
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark brown/black
Height: 5'10"
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Libra

LAYER TWO:
Your heritage: Human
The shoes you wore today: Flip Flops
Your weakness: Blue eyes; great smile; rare steak; sushi
Your fears: Public speaking; not realizing my potential; cockroaches
Your perfect pizza: Pepperoni, mushrooms, and extra cheese on a pan crust; Thai chicken
Goal(s) you'd like to achieve: Play guitar better; find a good job at a kick-ass ad agency; get my weight below 200

LAYER THREE:
Your most overused phrase on AIM: I don't use AIM
Your first waking thoughts: "Shit." Or "fuck."
Your best physical feature: My legs
Your most missed memory: Going for a Double-double run to In 'n Out burger at one in the morning with my buddies

LAYER FOUR:
Pepsi or Coke: Diet Coke.
McDonald's or Burger King: In 'n Out
Single or group dates: People do group dates even after they're out of college? Seriously?
Adidas or Nike: Whatever's on sale
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Tazo
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee, black, hot

LAYER FIVE:
Smoke: Smoke what?
Cuss: Fuck yeah
Sing: In the car, sometimes in the shower
Take a shower everyday: Yes
Do you think you've been in love: Yes
Want to go to college: Not any more
Liked high school: NO
Want to get married: Yes
Believe in yourself: Most of the time
Get motion sickness: No
Think you're attractive: Depends
Think you're a health freak: Yes. (Which is why I love eating deep-fried bar food while downing an ale or three.)
Get along with your parent(s): I'm dead to them
Like thunderstorms: Yes
Play an instrument: (Air) Guitar

LAYER SIX:
In the past month...
Drank alcohol: Yes
Smoked: Smoke what?
Done a drug: No
Made Out: Yes
Gone on a date: Yes
Gone to the mall?: Yes
Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: No
Eaten sushi: Yes
Been on stage: Hell no
Been dumped: Yes
Gone skating: No
Made homemade cookies: No
Gone skinny dipping: No
Dyed your hair: No
Stolen Anything: I took home some steak rub from work a few times without telling anyone.

LAYER SEVEN: Ever...
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes
Been caught "doing something": No
Been called a tease: No
Gotten beaten up: Yes
Shoplifted: It was an accident
Changed who you were to fit in: Yes

LAYER EIGHT: --
Age you hope to be married: Umm, pre-death?
Numbers and Names of Children: Not having kids. Ever. I know "never say never" but screw you. Never.
Describe your Dream Wedding: Small intimate gathering at a nice restaurant where the foutain is a keg pouring Sierra Nevada.
How do you want to die: In a blaze of glory
Where you want to go to college: I'm done with college
What do you want to be when you grow up: Rock star
What country would you most like to visit: Australia, Brazil, parts of Canada, and Europe (I know it's not technically a "country" but, whatever.)

LAYER NINE:
Number of drugs taken illegally: One
Number of people I could trust with my life: Two. Maybe three.
Number of CDs that I own: 300 or so
Number of piercings: Does a piercing stare count? (That was lame.)
Number of tattoos: None. Yet.
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Never. But I hear my name is all over the post office.
Number of scars on my body: A lot
Number of things in my past that I regret: Two. Maybe three.

Now, I'm supposed to tag nine others but... nah.

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 2:36 AM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?