:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 ::

:: Couldn't have been that bad... ::
Last night when I came home from work, I found one of my socks in the litterbox. I should probably mention that Buttercup suffers from what I can only describe as kitty OCD. I'm not a cat person and I've never owned cats before but everytime he goes, he digs for what seems an inordinate amount of time. He scrapes the litter, the edge of the box, the wall, even the tile floor, in an attempt to bury his poop. Kinda like a person who washes their hands a little too often.

He also tries to cover up his dish after he eats. Keep in mind that it's also on the floor, no litter anywhere near it, and yet he makes digging motions on the floor with his paws.

Ironically, this is the same kitty that likes to enter the bathroom whenver I'm, um, sitting there and beg for attention. I'm trying to read a magazine and there's Buttercup, purring and rubbing up against my leg. So that tells that while he doen't like the smell of his poop, his leftovers, and my socks, the stank from my poop doesn't bother him. I'll never understand cats.

As for my sock? I threw it away.

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 12:35 AM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?