:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Friday, October 20, 2006 ::

:: The Soundtrack of my Life ::
I got this from the lovely and talented Babbling Brooke and since I haven't posted all week, I figured it's a good post to start again with. Here's how it works... Put your iTunes or whatever music player you have on shuffle. The first song that you hear will be the song for your Opening Scene. Skip to the next song, this is your next category. Keep doing this until the end.

Opening Scene: Something to Believe In - Poision
And give me something to believe in
If theres a Lord above
And give me something to believe in
Oh, Lord arise

Wake Up Scene: Nothing Else Matters - Metallica (acoustic version)
So close, no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters


Average Day: Top Gun Theme (Yeah, really. Shut up.)

1st Date: Why can't this be Love - Van Halen
Oh here it comes
That funny feeling again winding me up inside
Every time we touch
Hey I don't know
Oh, tell me where to begin cause I never ever
Felt so much


Falling in Love: Ride the Lightning - Metallica
Someone help me
Oh please, God help me
They are trying to take it all away
I don't want to die


Fight Scene: Sweet Surrender - Sarah McLachlan
I've crossed the last line
From where I can't return
Where every step I took in faith betrayed me
And led me from my home


Break Up Scene: We all Die Young - Steel Dragon (I'll buy you a drink if you know where this song is from and somehow manage to not mock me for having this on my iTunes)
Tell me I know
I lived so afraid
And still we cry alone
With words left unsaid


Back together: Go Daddy-O - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Go, daddy-o!
Go, daddy-o!
Go, daddy-o!
Go!


Secret Love: Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Sweet home Alabama
Where the skies are so blue
Sweet Home Alabama
Lord, I'm coming home to you


Life's OK: Running with the Devil - Van Halen
I live my life like there's no tomorrow
and all I've got, I had to steal
Least I don't need to beg or borrow
Yes I'm livin' at a pace that kills


Mental Breakdown: Electrical Storm - U2
You're in my mind all of the time
I know that's not enough
Well if the sky can crack, there must be some way back
To love and only love


Driving:
Fur Elise - Beethoven

Learning a Lesson: All my Love - Led Zeppelin
Should I fall out of love, my fire in the light
To chase a feather in the wind
Within the glow that weaves a cloak of delight
There moves a thread that has no end.


Deep Thought: Satisfaction - Rolling Stone
When i'm drivin' in my car
And that man comes on the radio
He's tellin' me more and more
About some useless information
Supposed to fire my imagination


Flashback: Heartbreak Hotel, Elvis
Well, since my baby left me,
I found a new place to dwell.
Its down at the end of lonely street
At heartbreak hotel.


Partying: Enter Sandman - Metallica
Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
Off to never never land


Happy Dance: Mysterious Ways - U2
One day you will look
Back and you'll see
Where you were held
How by this love
While you could stand
There You could move on this moment
Follow this feeling


Regretting: Strange Brew - Cream
Shes a witch of trouble in electric blue,
In her own mad mind shes in love with you.
With you.
Now what you gonna do?
Strange brew -- kill whats inside of you.


Long Night Alone: Everybody Hurts - REM
When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone,
When you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang on
Don't let yourself go, 'cause everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes


Death Scene: Love Her Madly - The Doors
All your love is gone,
So sing a lonely song
Of a deep blue dream,
Seven horses seem to be on the mark


Closing Credits: Creep - Radiohead
I don't care if it hurts,
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul

I want you to notice
when I'm not around
You're so fucking special
I wish I was special


Some are kinda random (Fur Elise?), other are dead on (Mysterious Ways, Strange Brew) and others are strangely appropriate (Nothing else Matters, Ride the Lightning, Creep). I'm supposed to tag people but... nah. If you decide to try this out, let me know.

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 11:21 AM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?