:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Friday, September 29, 2006 ::

:: Not that I hate him or anything... ::
... but was anyone else hoping that T.O. actually did commit suicide just so he won't plague your TV any more? Not that i would really wish death on anyone (again... and Bin Laden doesn't count since that's a gimmie) but enough is enough. I haven't seen an attention whore this desperate since that Mexican girl I dated in college. (No, the other one.)

- I haven't seen an attention whore this desperate since Paris Hilton just before her sex tape came out.

- I haven't seen an attention whore this desperate since John Lovitz started doing those horrible Subway commercials.

- It wals odd at first how Michael Irvin was interviewed after the press conference. But if any Cowboy wide receiver knows about trouble with drugs, it's him.

- He was probably thinking, "at least he wasn't caught with a crack pipe."

- T.O. - Totally Overdosed

- Owens probably OD-ed because he just realized that Drew Bledsoe is his QB.

- Actually, Owens is probably a strip club incident away from becoming the next Michael Irvin.

- Not trying to insinuate anything but the last time I ever heard anyone mention their "supplements" this often was Bill Romanowski just before a 'Roid Rage locker room fight.

- Did anyone else wonder why he wasn't doing crunches in his driveway during this interview (kudos if you actually know what I'm talking about).

Hope you enjoyed. That's all for now =)

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 1:09 AM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?