:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 ::

:: Update ::
You guys know how a lot of girls have this way of slowly sneaking into the lives of their guys? They do it by doing stuff like "accidentally" leaving stuff at your place or slyly making suggestions about your home decor or something? Well, My Girl just bypassed all that and proceeded to permeate my place with her "girlness" against my will.

I'm serious.

I thought my place was fine until she saw my kitchen and had a look of abject horror on her face. Maybe it's because I'm a dude but it seems my definition of "cleaning" is somewhat different from hers. So anyway, she offers to clean my place under the reasong of "if you want me to spend any time with you at your place, you're gonna let me clean this fucking dump of an apartment." When someone puts it that way, you're not exactly flush with retorts.

Look, I'm a modern guy and I like a modern woman so it felt a little weird to have her clean my place especially since she just got back into town and we haven't been dating that long. She insisted (she actually enjoys doing this crap!!!), that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

So anyway, she did it while I was at work and when I came back home I barely recognized it. She reorganized my stuff, cleaned up some of my clutter, scrubbed the floors (they're actually smooth now!!!), and dusted off just about everything. Seriously, how awesome is she? The best I could do in return - so far - was cook her breakfast (I make the best omelets ever, especially my Bacon Cheeseburger Omelet; it's to die for.), buy her some beer and ice cream, and take her shopping, and *gulp* cuddle with her.

I just thought it was odd how she completely bypassed the "nesting" stage or whatever you call it and pretty much just barged into my dwellings even before I could get my shields up. And I'm actuallly - sort of - okay with this. I think.

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 2:52 PM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?