:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Saturday, December 17, 2005 ::

:: Week 15 Picks. ::
Ok, I just got home from a BBQ that had way too much beer so I'm a little too tired to make any witty commentary with my picks. Rams suck.

Patriots over Bucs (Nature Theory)
Chiefs over Giants
Broncos over Bills
Cards over Texans
Seahawks over Titans
Colts over Chargers
Jaguars over 49ers
Panthers over Saints (Nature Theory)
Rams over Igles
Dolphins over Jets
Steelers over Vikings (and to think I had some more Love Boat jokes)
Raiders over Browns
Bengals over Lions (Nature Theory again. Come on, a tiger could totally kill a lion.)
Cowboys over Redskins (Just like the Old West)
Bears over Falcons
Packers over Ravens

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 4:07 AM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?