:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Thursday, December 01, 2005 ::

:: 'Scuse me while I... ask for a refund ::
I read that Lenny Kravitz is slated to play Jimi Hendrix in an upcoming biopic.

NOOOOOOOOO.

That purple haze? It's the cloud of dust from people running out of the theater.

This could potentially render the Jimi Hendrix Experience as ultimately forgettable.

And finally, in tribute to this upcoming travesty, I'd like to present to my loyal readers, a song called "Sucky Lenny" written to the melody of "Foxy Lady." Feel free to sing along.

Sucky Lenny

Sucky
Sucky

You know you're a short little wind breaker
Sucky
You know you're a crap weasel song-maker
Sucky

You just a shameless ham
You can't act worth a damn
You really got to die; to die
UGH, Sucky Lenny

I see you, heh, rip off old songs
Sucky
You make our ears shoot out steam
Sucky
A whiny poseur now
We've made up our minds
We're tired of losing our precious hearing
You really got to die; to die
Sucky Lenny
There you go

You just a shameless ham
You can't act worth a damn
You really got to die; to die

There you go
Your career is ova'
Sucky Lenny
You sound so bad
Yeah, Lenny
Yeah, go away
Suck
Yeah, suck it, wank
You make me feel like
Feel like blowin' chunks
Sucky
Sucky Lenny
Sucky Lenny

(This is, by the way, why I don't write my own songs.)

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 3:18 AM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?