:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Friday, December 09, 2005 ::

:: Oddity of the Day. Or Why I don't Wanna Visit Tampa Any Time Soon ::
I'm not one to stereotype here but this story just goes to prove that models aren't exactly the crispiest chips in the bag.

This is just my opinion but she should have just admitted that she desperately needed cheese at that moment, saying she woke up that morning and thought to herself, "boy I could kill for some provolone." I'm not even joking (ok maybe a little). I'm only saying this because I know quite a few girls that have a food fetish for cheese matched only by their fetish for shoe sales and scrapbooking. It's not exactly a secret that models never eat so she could have totally played the sympathy angle.

Judge: How do you plea?

Public Defender: We plea "Innocent" Your Honor. She suffered from temporary insanity brought on by hunger.

J: I'm sorry, "hunger?"

PD: Yes Your Honor. You see, she's a model and she hadn't eaten in days. She saw the block of Swiss and just lost it.

J: Well, ok then. Time served. Next case.

(Considering the time I'm writing this, I have a feeling I'm gonna read this in morning and think to myself, "did I really type this shit?")

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 2:45 AM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?