:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Sunday, December 04, 2005 ::

:: I got Tagged. ::
I got tagged for the very first time. My thanks to the Brookester for making me do this meme which is probably gonna take time out of life which I'll never get back and..., oh who am I kidding. I love this crap.

3 names I go by:
Dan-E (pronounced "danny")
Dan (I prefer "danny" but don't ever call me "Daniel")
Dude (but only by my best friend BN)

3 screen names I have:
dan-E
dan_hyphen_e
theHyphenate

3 physical things I like about myself:
My dimples (I used to hate them)
My legs
I have asymmetrical features

3 physical things I don't like about myself:
My midsection
My thick, yet patchy facial hair
I have asymmetrical features

3 parts of my heritage:
Human
Wolf
Freak

3 things that scare me:
Success (I'm an artist)
Commitment (I'm a guy)
Cockroaches (I'm a wuss)

3 of my everyday essentials:
Caffeine
Laptop
Guitar

3 of my favorite musicians:
Bono/The Edge
Jimi Hendrix
Richard Wagner

3 of my favorite songs:
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2
Texas Flood - Stevie Ray Vaughn
One - U2
(The last two change all the time.)

3 things I want in a relationship:
Intimacy
Trust
Fun

3 lies I tell:
"Nothing. I'm just tired" (If you ask me what's wrong)
"I'll call you" (If the date wasn't that good)
"Just give me your money and I won't kill you"

3 physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me:
Eyes (especially big, blue ones)
Smile (can't beat a great smile)
Really nice legs (total leg/ass man)

3 of my hobbies right now:
Playing my guitar
Playing sports
Writing

3 things I want to do really badly now (with a special someone):
(Only three???) Hold her hand
Have a fun, engaging conversation with
Have sex

3 careers I've considered doing:
Rock Star (it could happen)
Psychiatrist (except I can't keep a secret. I LOVE that joke)
Assassin (as a matter of fact, I do have a mental list of people I wanna kill. And I'm a good shooter.)

3 places I would like to go on vacation to:
Europe (especially Ireland)
Australia
Baja

3 kid's names I like:
Chlamydia
Luke and Leia (for twins)
Kenny

3 things I want to do before I die:
Jump out of a helicopter and ski down fresh powder
Be an awesome guitar player
Meet the women of my dreams

3 ways that I'm a stereotypical guy:
I love sports; both playing and watching
Dry, arcane humor aside, I love a good poop joke
I'll eat almost anything that's been deep-fried

3 ways that I'm a stereotypical girl:
I have long hair
I try to smell nice (or at least not smell at all)
I own the "When Harry met Sally" DVD

3 people I would like to see take this quiz:
wumanjoo
Jenne
Nikki
(And anyone else who wants to.)

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 12:02 AM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?