:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Thursday, December 08, 2005 ::

:: I got Tagged. Again. ::
*SIGH* Ok for this one you Google your name and the word "needs" in quotations. I tried "dan-e needs" and all I got was "Did you mean: "dane needs"" (no dumbass) and "Dan-E needs a roommate." All that means is that there's some unoriginal prick out there who not only stole the spelling of my name but is also scaring away the people they live with.

So I finally got around to doing this with "danny needs" and got these:

Danny Needs Surgery ... like I need another hole in my head. Actually, I've been asking around about the going rates for a frontal lobotomy. Or a breast reduction.

"Danny" needs to know that the adults who love and care for him are acting co-operatively with him in mind. You've clearly never met my parents.

Danny needs his routine to be consistent. Hey, I wake up at the crack of noon every day. Piss off. Oh, the title for the website where this came from is "Danny's Reduction and off Zyprexa." I thought it was funny. So did I.

Danny needs Rusty more than he needs Tess or the money and he just didn't see it before. And the title of the page for this one is "Everyone in Cell Block E." Don't let the name fool you, Rusty is very gentle.

Danny needs money badly. Danny needs to be exposed for his mob contacts. WHO TOLD?!?!?! You better hope I never find you.

Danny needs to help him out if he is to go to his big gig that Danny needs. Danny needs to stop repeating himself. Really, Danny needs to stop repeating himself.

Danny needs to get more involved in comics Because I need yet another reason for girls not to have sex with me.

Danny needs to eat four items - something sweet, something sour, something bitter and something hot. Being as it she's quite bitter, does my ex-girlfriend count? (I don't even know what that means.)

Danny needs to build organizational skills to stay on-task and complete ... Complete what? Sentences?

"Danny needs to buy a laptop" fund that you're all invited to donate to. I'm probably gonna blow it all on drugs and whores but send money anyway.

So here it is. I'm not gonna tag anyone.

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 7:36 PM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?