:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 ::

:: Possible Stocking Stuffers ::
All I know is that I laughed out loud for a good minute or two when I saw this. Can you imagine the Abbott and Costello-type exchange finding this on your friend's kitchen counter might cause?

Dude, what the hell is this?

Oh that? It's for my banana.

Your... your banana?

My banana. So it doesn't get all smooshed.

Don't they have other stuff for that? Like, cups?

No, I mean it's for a real banana.

Why do you keep calling it that?

Calling it what?

Your banana?

What about my banana?

Why do you keep calling it that?

'Cuz that's what everyone calls it?

Whatever, just keep that thing away from me.


On the other hand, I'm not quite sure what to make of these. I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a very small part of my inner child saying "that's the coolest thing ever!" Which is why I had to take him outside and beat him.

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 1:36 PM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?