:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Thursday, November 24, 2005 ::

:: Happy Thanksgiving! ::
Things I'm thankful for:
  • Every little thing I've been through, both good and bad, the last two+ years in Miami.
  • My friends that have kept in touch with me all during that time.
  • My kid brother for being the smart one, which helped my parents deal with the fact that I'm going to be working in a field that they still can't quite comprehend.
  • That my parents have been supportive anyway (not that I gave them much of a choice).
  • That comfortably bloated feeling you get after eating too much.
  • Finally watching a Batman movie that doesn't cause unintentional laughter.
  • My guitar, Lilly. And Colette? I haven't forgotten about you baby. (Colette is my other guitar.)
  • Free food.
  • U2. Even though I didn't get to see them this year.
  • Living in an apartment with just enough space that I can rock out on air guitar.
  • Playoff beards.
  • Movie likes "Old School" and "Wedding Crashers" that make me think, maybe just maybe...
  • My kid brother for being the good-looking one in the family so any questions about marriage and grandchildren automatically get deferred to him.
  • Those deep, intimate conversations with my best friend... That neither of us will ever admit to having.
  • Always living near a beach.
  • Always living in fair-weather cities.
  • Classic gee-tawr blues.
  • Oakley sunglasses.
  • That the number of people who read my blog went from 11 to like, 17. That's huge.
  • For all the sports I've been playing, I've yet to suffer any serious injuries.
  • Free refills
  • Never feeling the need to wax anything anywhere on my body.
  • My kid brother for not being as funny as I am, not that it makes a difference since my parents can't seem to comprehend my sense of humor, either.
  • My kid brother.
  • Being in Miami where the weather is warm and the women are warmer, while almost everyone else is freezing.
  • Really, my life in general.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Remember, it's not just about eating turkey. It's also about eating mashed potatoes, stuffing, creamed corn, sweet potato pie...

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 6:01 PM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?