:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Friday, October 07, 2005 ::

:: I'm Published! (Sort of) ::
How cool is it that on the same day I started this blog three years ago, one of my posts was deemed worthy enough to be featured as a contributing article on someone else's site?

The author of one of the blogs I read from time to time started an online magazine about love, dating, and living the life of a single person in this day and age. Living up to its tongue in cheek nature, it's called "Baggage Reclaim."

Since I have a talent for leading people into thinking that I know what I'm talking about, the otherwise bright editor liked my article enough to put it up. It's brief (yeah right) commentary (read: rant) about metrosexuals that I wrote a while ago. Check it out!

On a somewhat less self-promoting note, I can't believe it's already been 3 years since I started this blog. And its amazing to think about ways my life is changed and to see how my blog has developed over the years. Especially now that my readers number in the double-digits (10 is technically double digits. I'll never get sick of that joke and yes, I'm gonna use that every year =P)

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 5:37 PM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?