:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 ::

:: I'm not 27 any more ::
As much as I love to play sports, I'm starting to see the effects of aging in that it takes a lot longer for me to recover than it used to. Last weekend for example Sunday morning, I played some beach volleyball for a couple of hours after not having played in over two years. Later that afternoon, I went out to play soccer, which wasn't really that bad since I'm always the goalie. But then again, having a large being propelled in your general direction isn't exactly a cakewalk. I figured I'd be sore the next day but I felt fine Monday morning so I go ahead and play tennis that evening.

So I guess it shouldn't surprise me too much that I woke up this morning with my legs feeling like someone took a meat tenderizer to them. I've been sore and I have a pretty good pain tolerance but this sucked. And it wasn't even that "good" sore. You know what I'mt talking about? It's when stretching that sore part of your body feels really good? Well, stretching my legs this morning just hurt. Ugh. I was gonna run this afternoon but.... no. I'm getting too old for this.

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 3:35 PM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?