:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Saturday, September 17, 2005 ::

:: Saw someone on Friendster ::
Actually, it's not like that. Wednesday night, I needed a break from schoolwork and decided to browse Friendster. I came across the profile of an attractive girl in my area. I really can't tell you what her various interests were since all I did was click that "see more photos" link.

So the next afternoon, I walk into Taste Bakery, get a table facing Alton Road, and guess who I see eating lunch right outside my window in the patio? Yeah her. Or, well, I wasn't sure it was her at first but the beauty wireless technology allowed me to go back to Friendster and look her up again. Yep, I got a confirmation thanks to a certain tattoo on a certain part of her body that just couldn't be confused with anything else.

The reason I had to check was that her photos on Friendster were professionally done and in the harsh light of day she looked, well, somewhat less glamorous. Don't get me wrong, she still looked good but I'm quite aware of how studio lighting can help one's cause. Also, her goofy sunglasses obscured her eyes.

No I didn't talk to her since she was outside and I needed to get some work done. That and I had no idea what to say. But that was an interesting experience.

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 12:32 AM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?