:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Monday, August 29, 2005 ::

:: The VMAs. ZZzzzZZzzz. ::
Being one of two people in South Beach who didn't care that MTV's Video Music Awards were being held in town that night (the other being the crazy homeless lady at 14th and Washington) I spent my evening like any many other evenings: over at the local Starbucks doing homework. Yeah I know, I'm a wild man.

It's amazing to me that there's only two weeks of school left and I can't believe just how fast this quarter went. I've gotten a lot done this quarter and yet I feel I have so much left to do. My book is coming along but like so many things, I always feel like it can be better and there just isn't enough time to get everything done. It's been one quarters where on more than one occasion, I've considered throwing everything out and starting from scratch. But then I just imagine how far behind I'd be if I did actually do that.

There's a portfolio review on the 21st for graduating students. It's something the school organizes (I use that word very loosely) in New York City and they bring qutie a few creative directors and headhunters for students to show off their stuff. So even though the last day of school is the 15th of September, I've set a personal deadline for the 18th to get everything done. That way, the following couple of days can be spent having my portfolio printed and bound.

Two more weeks of school left and my life is going to start over again. I can't wait.

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 12:07 AM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?