:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Thursday, November 18, 2004 ::

:: Just... so South Beach ::
I would have posted this sooner had I not been so busy this week (pulling my hair out).

Imagine if you will, four shirtless guys in pants and sandals hanging out behind the Mirador Apartments... fishing. We went snapper fishing off the pier behind the pool area last Friday to and while none of us thought twice, it probably made for an odd sight. Seeing a group of shirtless guys is quintessential South Beach. Just not when they're fishing, drinking trailer-trash beer (Miller High Life), and gutting fish for bait - which entails having to touch "icky stuff" in gay-speak - while sporting face scruff and untouched body hair.

It was catch-and-release since everything we caught was rather small but that wasn't the point. There's that old saying: "the worst day of fishing still beats the best day at work." None of us had particularly great weeks and EJ and I were especially tired since we were up until 5:30am finishing up stuff for that days's presentation.

By the way, my life at this point, is reduced to doing projects and counting down the days till I can go buy that new U2 CD. I can't wait.

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 12:03 AM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?