:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Friday, August 27, 2004 ::

:: A few Changes ::
Another post with a collection of random thoughts...

Did you hear about this? The Dave Matthews Band is being sued for dumping human waste into a river. Their tour bus decided to lighten their load when driving over a bridge and some of the falling excrement landed on a tour boat.

I've heard of celebrities shitting on their fans but it's usually metephor for denying autographs, acting full of themselves, etc.

Besides, didn't Dave Matthews already do this when they released their last album?

When told that the falling poop came from a DMB tour bus, one of the boaters asked if this was their way at retaliating against those who downloaded "The Lillywhite Session" illegally off Napster. Seriously, what would you say (pun intended)? I mean, other than don't drink the water (pun intended).

All other DMB fans were too stoned to comment.

Known for being eco-friendly, when tree hugger organizations found out about this the... wait for it... shit hit the fan.

Remember the good old days when the worst thing that could fall out of the sky was pigeon crap, hail, and maybe a busted satellite (pun not intended)?

ANYWAY...

I changed some of the links on my website. I took out some of the dead links, kept the blogs I still find interesting enough to read, and added a few humor links. Enjoy.

Apparently, it's not just me. A lot of people in my school don't care for sitting inside a classroom located in Miami Beach 7 blocks from the ocean on a 90 degree day when they'd rather be doing something else. Going to school during the summer SUCKS.

On the other hand, football season is about to start! Woohoo!

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 2:52 AM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?