:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 ::

My 7:00pm class was postponed so now I'm just sitting around, goofing off, blogging etc. Normally, this would be a good thing except the make-up the class is this Saturday at 10 in the morning. That sucks. They're making me wake up before noon on a Saturday, the bastards.

The first two months of this year has gone by so fast! I can't believe February is already almost over and there's only three weeks of school left. It's odd because this quarter, in stark contrast to last year, if feel that while I've learned quite a lot, I've haven't actually done that much in terms of tangible work.

Last quarter placed a heavy emphasis on finished work and while I've done some of that, this quarter is more focused on just coming up with ideas. The thought process, how to concept, pushing your creativity, blah blah, etc. Not to say that I haven't been busy but I keep feeling like I should be doing more... and yet I've been doing everything they're asking me to do.

I'm just gonna count my blessings since it's only going to get harder as the quarters progress.

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 6:52 PM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?