:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Saturday, October 11, 2003 ::

:: Nice Place, Good People ::
As much as I like the locale, exploring South Beach wouldn?t be nearly as much fun unless you can share the experience with others and most of the other students in my class that I've met seem to be good people. In this case, ?good? meaning ?fun to hang with? which at this point of my stay, is really all I can ask for. I can?t say for sure which of these people, if any, are the types that?ll still be friends five or ten years down the line but then I said the same thing about a lot of poeple from NewSong and that was about four years ago and many of them are people I would hope to still know another four-plus years from now.

One of the great things about living in South Florida is the ethnic and cultural diversity. I?ve met people from Brazil, Chicago, North Carolina, Boston, Texas, and even a few from L.A. Funny thing about this other fellow Angelinos; there are four students from there including me. The other three are all attractive, blonde, and female. And then there?s scruffy ?ol me, who?s neither attractive, blonde, nor female. Now, while my personality may be better represented by faux blonde hair, at least visually it makes for an amusing contrast. It does to me anyway, and apparently only me. Fortunately, I?ve made enough of an impression on everyone that I think they consider me just another white guy from the west coast.

Anyway, go Marlins!!!

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 1:58 PM [+] :: |
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?