:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Monday, March 17, 2003 ::

Wow, that last post kinda got away from me. I've told myself repeatedly in the past -- hell, even my friends have told me -- that I shouldn't post anything I write after midnight. That stream-of-consciousness style of writing tends to produce rather unpredictable entries. Stuff I look at the day after and think "did I actually write all this?"

I just read it and I found it quite amusing. Not that it's particularly funny in its content or jokes or anything but rather the portentous and self-aggrandizing nature of the article. As if somehow I was addressing an audience beyond the six or seven people who actually do read my blogs. And of those, I'm guessing only two or three read them all the way through.

Not only that but I'm wondering how I came up with some of my references. I usually have to dig pretty deep into my memory banks to come up with some of my more arcane jokes but that ability tends to shut down after 11:30pm so some of this stuff I must be pulling it out of my rectum. I can't help wondering at times about what thoughts are going through people's minds when they read my material. I never was a something-for-everyone type of person so divergent opinions from people may be a good thing.

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 9:09 PM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?