:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Thursday, November 14, 2002 ::

I can't believe it's been over a week since I last posted anything on my blog. I also can't believe I'm posting something at 5:40 in the morning. I finally manage to go to bed at a decent hour and it ends with me waking up in the middle of the night unable to fall back asleep. There is something really wrong with me. I haven't had any caffeine all week. In fact, the only tie I have caffeine these days is on Sundays ('cuz like, falling asleep in church is a sin. Even worse, it's embarrassing). Oh well.

So it seems the lovely J. Lo is getting married again, this time to Ben Affleck. Good for her. I have her down for 11 months in my office pool. No, but seriously. It's easy for me to see Ben's attraction towards her. Think about it. His best known relationship to date has been with Gwenyth Paltrow, a talented actress with a moderate ability to sing, but known to repressed, WASP-y, spoiled, demanding, and is constantly displaying diva-like behavior. While Jennifer Lopez is also a talented actress with a moderate ability to sing, she instead is a fiery Latina, who is known to be spoiled, demanding, and constantly displaying diva-like behavior. There was a time a few years back when I liked Miss Lopez as an actress (partly due to her great a&$) but ever since someone made the mistake of telling her she could sing (as well as her hookup with Puff Daddy; which by the way, made me realize I didn't have what it takes to date her being as it I'm not nearly rich enough, pretentious enough, and sorely lacking in the ability to make a living on the backs of other musician's creativity) my appreciation of her has waned somehwat.. Listen to me. Writing all this down as if I'm some renowned entertainment columnist. But hey, it is my blog. My advice to Ben: stay in shape so you'll look good for your second wedding

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 9:04 AM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?