:: Life on Planet Dan-E ::

Thoughts, observations, and introspections from an art student waiter/bartender in South Beach. Arcane humor ensues.
:: home | e-mail me | blogroll me :: Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if then again, neither does soda. ::
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
[::..blogger stuff..::]
:: profile ::
:: twitter ::
[::..pictures..::]
:: my photos ::
:: my turtle ::
:: hurricane pics ::
[::..help..::]
:: the red cross ::
:: one ::
[::..real world..::]
:: wumanjoo ::
:: lindsay ::
:: it's all good ::
[::..blog world..::]
:: grateful dating ::
:: restaurant refugee ::
:: restaurant gal ::
:: citizenofthemonth ::
:: culinary couture ::
:: heartbreaker ::
[::..music..::]
:: u2 ::
:: larrivee ::
:: fender ::
[::..sports..::]
:: the nfl ::
:: the mlb ::
:: the niners ::
:: l.a. dodgers ::
:: dodger blues ::
::touch' em all::
[::..distractions..::]
:: fark ::
:: chrudat ::
:: the onion ::
::interesting thoughts::
[::.must reads..::]
:: 100 facts about me ::
:: my passion ::
:: my humor p.i ::
:: my humor p.ii ::
:: baseball ::
:: creative burnout ::
:: wingman rules 1-4 ::
:: wingman rules 5-6 ::
:: my ambitions ::
:: my inspiration ::
:: tribute to heros ::
:: a god among men ::
:: musical tastes ::
:: politics p.i ::
:: politics p.ii ::
[::..old stuff..::]
dating
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed on BlogShares
Creme de la Creme
Join List < > ?
Powered by RingSurf
Review My Site
Who links to me?
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial- NoDerivs 2.5 License.

:: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 ::

Anyone who knows me knows I love eating and people who really know me know I love good barbecue. I ate at a BBQ house this weekend called Johnny Reb's, one of my favorite restaurants. It's one of those cool places that has sawdust on the floors, offers free peanuts, and allows you to discard the shells on the floor. I went with a friend who not only likes hearty food, but also possesses a unique and impressive ability to put away large amounts of food into her somewhat diminutive frame. (Not only that, she insisted on buying despite the fact that it's been over a month since my birthday. How's that for cool friends?) We started off with their onion rings, which were nice and crispy without being overly greasy. I ordered the Roadhouse Combo with the BBQ beef brisket and the beef ribs while my dining buddy had the baby back ribs and chicken. Everything was excellent. I normally don't order dessert but we split a pecan pie, which was quite heavenly. Which is saying something since this is the first time I've ever described anything as heavenly. All in all, a great way to end a great weekend.

:: Miscellaneous Ramblings by Dan-E at 7:21 PM [+] :: | 0 comments
.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?